Thursday, January 12, 2012

Google chrome > mozilla (internet browser)?

which internet browser is better mozilla or google chrome? not really picky as long as it's not slow.



i have firefox right now and i'm rather happy with it. it has add ons that i'd die if i didn't have. does chrome have the same applicable apps that firefox does? if you actually went and experimented with both of them put four dollar signs in your answer so you can get a best answerGoogle chrome %26gt; mozilla (internet browser)?
I'd stick with firefox.

I have both and still use firefox more often.

Google is not quite ready for addons although there are a few themes available for it they seem hard to load. Google seems a fraction faster but that's only because of the extra addon's I have running on firefox.



I'd die if I didn't have this app. If you like your music give it a go.



http://firefm.sourceforge.net/Google chrome %26gt; mozilla (internet browser)?
For I think firefox is better than google chrome but I use google chrome as my secondary browser...... The bad thing about google chrome... is that you have no add-ons and you will be able to compose your messegaes in msn..... wow thats a hassle



If i where you I would choose firfox but keep google chrome as a back up browser...



Take Care and God BlessGoogle chrome %26gt; mozilla (internet browser)?
I currently use both so I don't have to sign in and out of websites where I have multiple accounts. I like Google Chrome. It has multiple tabs etc. Two things I like about Chrome is that there is a little plus by the last tab. If you click on it, it opens a new tab. You don't have to push ctrl t. The other thing is, after you open a new tab it has preview shots of pages you have visited, so all you do is click on it and it takes you to that website.

However, even with these, I keep firefox as my primary browser. As far as I can find, Chrome doesn't have ebay search, or google search toolbars. Hope this helps. 脺

No comments:

Post a Comment