Thursday, January 19, 2012

Google.com doesn't work for me?

I use Google Chrome and google.com and other search engines like Yahoo and Bing won't load up for me. A page will pop up saying something like "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to google.com".



Instead I have to use terrible search engines like ask or msn. With Google not working, I can't access my Google account, Gmail, Youtube channel, and any Google Chrome apps like Angry Birds.



I was hoping that whoever reads this knows how to fix this problem because I'm not a super genius when it comes to these kind of things.Google.com doesn't work for me?
Maybe you have to restore HOSTS file back to default. Some entries inside it might be causing this.

http://www.trishtech.com/security/restor鈥?/a>Google.com doesn't work for me?
Get rid of the crap, get Firefox, greatest browser ever built, I have tried the rest and only use the best, plenty of add ons too.Google.com doesn't work for me?
Probably just a glitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment