Thursday, January 19, 2012

Laptop wouldn't turn on after I closed it, was forced to shut down manually, now Google chrome wont open right?

I closed my laptop for a second after being on Facebook. I opened it a few minutes later and it wouldn't turn on. I was forced to turn it off manually (pressing power button). I turned it on on Safe-Mode and then shut it down correctly. When I went to use it again, I went to Google Chrome and it opened with "Invalid" message and the theme, add ons, and apps were gone. I pressed shut down and it took a really long time to do so. Then when I turned it on, it worked normally, but Google Chrome still was the same but it had a message that says "Your profile could not be opened correctly". What's going on and how do I fix it?



A few days ago it turned off and went to a blue screen that said "Your computer has an error and must restart" or something like that, it worked normally after that and I scanned for errors/viruses and got nothing. What's going on?



I have an HP Pavilion dv7 with Beats Audio by the way. It's only a few months old.Laptop wouldn't turn on after I closed it, was forced to shut down manually, now Google chrome wont open right?
Press spacer bar or any key to wake from sleep mode.

Press power button and release to wake from hibernate mode (do not hold power button down).

When you turned it off with out properly shutting it down this caused start up files to become corrupt, is referred to as a hard shut down. You need to use the built in system restore to fix the operating system you will find instructions here: Recover Windows 7 Operating System Using HP Recovery

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum鈥?/a>
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment