Thursday, January 12, 2012

I wonder.....does goggle chrome ?

I was wondering, Google chrome lets you download apps... but it asks you to sign in...

Will it charge us any money ?? will the bills be added in the internet bill..?

i am confused...!I wonder.....does goggle chrome ?
Basically its free but few selective apps are thr u need to pay. these apps also inform u amount before u click them...dont get confused :)
If you're confused, why don't you Google it??

I see very few apps where you have to pay for in the Chrome web store so you're fine.

It ask you to sign in because you need a Google account.I wonder.....does goggle chrome ?
It will only charge you if you get paid apps. It will charge your credit card not your internet bill.
i like turtlesI wonder.....does goggle chrome ?
scratch here for answer!

############

No comments:

Post a Comment