Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do I recover lost bookmarks?

I recently transfered all of the files from my hard-drive to another computer and the only file that didnt transfer was Google Chrome. I tried re-downloading Chrome, but none of my data was there. All of my bookmarks and apps and all that crap was gone. How can i recover it all?How do I recover lost bookmarks?
You can retrieve your bookmarks .



Go to C:\Documents and Settings\(your account)\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default



and their should be a file called bookmarks.bak

Rename it and remove ".bak" and just keep bookmarks .

But i think it wont work ,because you have done a great mistake by re installing chrome .How do I recover lost bookmarks?
you cant recover it again cuz u are reinstall it so it will be lost any thing so sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment