Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hi all! Need help with Google Chrome Browser?

I have just installed this browser....which seems really good, but am trying to work out a lot of the apps. on it. The main thing bothering me at the moment, that when I go to save a picture, it seems to do it all in a different way than before, eg: If I see a picture on a webpage, that I want to save or even one of my downloaded photos, I right click on the mouse, click "save as".....and out comes the window asking me where I want to save the doc. and what title. However, whereas before I had all my various files where I store categories of pics., if I open up a certain existing folder, whereas before it was full of other photos, now the folder shows as if there were nothing in it at all. I have tried "saving" anyway, but it does not result in that folder and so I do not know where it is being saved, if saved at all. It is a right mess!! How can I be sure that I am: !/ saving the document/picture? and 2/ saving it in a place that I know where to go and retrieve it? Would appreciate any help. Thanks. Have a good day!Hi all! Need help with Google Chrome Browser?
Chrome saves the downloaded files to download folder under your user name (C:\Users\username\Downloads)



You can choose where to save files, by going to settings/options / under the hood tab and scrool down to downloads.



Hope it helps.Hi all! Need help with Google Chrome Browser?
Right click

Save Image as

change the directory to whatever you want, usually My Pictures

save file

No comments:

Post a Comment