Sunday, January 8, 2012

POLL: Do you use Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome?

I use Google Chrome, it's a lot faster.


Plus, I get to choose a browser theme and I get apps. :D|||Google Chrome :))|||I'm on my dads computer right now, and he has firefox. so, i'm useing firefox|||Internet Explorer|||I use internet explorer.|||internet explorer|||explorer|||firefox. before that i used internet explorer.|||Safari|||YOU GET APPS ON GOOGLE CHROME?!|||I use google chrome only when I'm on this site... most of the time I use Internet Explorer|||Google Chrome alll the wayyy! it really is faster.|||Google Chrome!


Mostly because it goes faster.|||Google Chrome. It changed my life *tears of joy*|||Google Chrome :D|||Google Chrome|||Chrome :)|||Google Chrome|||Google Chrome|||yahoo|||chrome is the best|||google chrome|||chrome is beast|||google chrome!

No comments:

Post a Comment