Thursday, January 19, 2012

Help, all my shortcuts and my start menu are missing from my laptop!?

I have a lot of junk on m laptop so I went through deleting some stuff and I saw something called 7.Zip and I didn't recognize it so I deleted it. After that all my shortcuts and my start menu disappeared. No I know all my apps (like Chrome and Word and Skype) are all on there because I can still access them if they pop up but I cant search for them because my start menus missing and I can't restore system preferences because I can't get to control panel.Help, all my shortcuts and my start menu are missing from my laptop!?
You could try shutting it down and when you start it up press F8 repeatedly until you get a screen with the option to boot to the Last Known Good Configuration. Try this first and see if it makes a difference...

Source(s):

A+ Certified Technician

No comments:

Post a Comment