Thursday, January 12, 2012

My chrome isn't working well after installing firefox 4?

So I've been using chrome and installed quite a lot (around 10 or 15) apps. It's been my browser for a long time already, no problem, and it's decent for me. Just recently I wanted to try out the new firefox. It's got most of what chrome has, plus a lot more extensions, personas, etc. So I'm using firefox 4. Then when I tried using chrome, it's... different. The url/search bar won't respond with the searches. The search link will be there, but the page will be empty. Sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't. I highlighted the link and pressed enter. I pressed it repeatedly. Sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't. I tried switching between normal mode and incognito. When normal works, incognito works. Sometimes I need to go directly to the search website (Yahoo.com or google.com, etc.) itself then search from there. Sometimes though the links opened in new tabs don't load/load forever.My chrome isn't working well after installing firefox 4?
Just reinstall chrome, installing another browser doesn't matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment