Thursday, January 12, 2012

Google Chrome store problems?

The more I use google chrome the more I hate it. I installed an application from their store but it's screwing things up on other websites. If I type : and then perception then it takes the : and the p and tries to turn it into a meme face. One that doesn't work. I've tried to find it on my C drive and I can't find it. It's not in my apps thing on the opening tab either. Google is being useless and doesn't tell me how to find it or get rid of it.

Please help and please no stupid remarks about chrome being useless. I've already found that out.Google Chrome store problems?
I have google chrome portable

i found all my apps on a extension folder

try right click on your desktop chrome icon and the properties

and the click find target

look around in there maybe youll find it

No comments:

Post a Comment