Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do I fix Google Chrome?

I've had Google Chrome for about a year. I have lots of bookmarks, apps, and extensions. When the newest version (recent version) of Google Chrome came out, my web browser started acting up. Every time I click on Google Chrome, my computer shuts down and restarts. I have tried many times to click on the browser, but it keeps shutting down. I'm scared to reinstall the program because I don't want to loose all my bookmarks. Is there anything I can do without reinstalling Google Chrome? If there isn't, is there a way I can access all my bookmarks without opening Google Chrome?How do I fix Google Chrome?
i dont think that the problem is the chrome but lets try.

Export all your bookmarks.

Uninstall it and then install it.



Export bookmarks from Google Chrome



Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.

Select Bookmark manager.

Click the Organize menu in the manager.

Select Export bookmarks.

Choose a location where you want your exported file to be saved, then click Save.



http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment