Thursday, January 19, 2012

My facebook page keeps becoming unresponsive?

No matter what page I go to (ie: profile, apps, etc) on facebook the page becomes unresponsive. I have tried it on google chrome and IE, and both freeze. Its just on my account. I log into my wifes account and no problems. I tried logging into my account on my wifes computer and same result. Anyone have any clue as to why?My facebook page keeps becoming unresponsive?
hmm i honestly dont know why. are you using a certain app on facebook while chatting with someone at the same time? because i know that makes my page freeze. other than that sorry, i wouldnt know any other reason why that would happen.My facebook page keeps becoming unresponsive?
I can`t get on facebook at all no matter whos name i sign into..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment