Thursday, January 12, 2012

Using latest google chrome browser dev version 10, I had all flags enabled in about://flags. And as a result,?

Using latest google chrome browser dev version 10, I had all flags enabled in about://flags. And as a result, games from google chrome web store like Poppit and Plants versus Zombies etc were not working. After spending a lot of time, I found out that I had to disable all the flags, and then these web apps started working. Would have been good if google chrome browser had pointed out some error message about this, which would have saved time. Anyone else found this issue ?Using latest google chrome browser dev version 10, I had all flags enabled in about://flags. And as a result,?
Yes, disable GPU acceleration and all other flags to make it work

No comments:

Post a Comment