Thursday, January 19, 2012

Google Chrome new tab page isn't working?

So I noticed recently on one of my computers that the new tab page had some cool web games to play. Today in class, I was using a different laptop and opened a new tab to try and find them and couldn't find the games. It just had the most visited webpage icons, thens like recently closed at the bottom or something, just like always. So I went to the chrome app store and downloaded Entanglement (one of the games), and now nothing shows up on my new tab page...what should I do to get it to work properly, because I understand it should be showing apps, as well as the most visited and such.Google Chrome new tab page isn't working?
In the top right corner is a wrench, click it. From there, go to options, select "New Tab Page" for the homepage. If that doesn't work, all I can say is reinstallGoogle Chrome new tab page isn't working?
Reinstall Google Chrome. Derp!



If that doesn't work try using a different browser?Google Chrome new tab page isn't working?
You need to take two actions鈥擱einstall it and scan and fix system errors with Reginout. This is appropriate solution for your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment