Thursday, January 19, 2012

What do I do? Is there any font? Cant see Hindi on IE, Firefox, Chrome.?

I have downloaded Internet Explorer 8(in Hindi), Mozilla Firefox 3.5(in Hindi), Google Chome(in Hindi), all in Hindi. But all there menu looking like boxes. I cant read them, any of there instructions. Though I can see Hindi on websites.

So I cant see hindi only on there dialouge box, apps and menu.

I cant read the title bar name, it showing boxes.What do I do? Is there any font? Cant see Hindi on IE, Firefox, Chrome.?
you should have install the hindi fonts in your system



then it wil support it..

otherwise you cant ablt to see itWhat do I do? Is there any font? Cant see Hindi on IE, Firefox, Chrome.?
use opera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Z1Q-kE6鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment