Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is everyone's opinion on Google's new Chrome browser?

So far I like it a lot. Can wait to see what apps come out for it but so far so good.

My take on the whole thing is that Google is hoping to be able to usurp internet explorer as the leading browser. It is widely accepted that Fire Fox is a better more secure browser than IE7 was. Regardless of Fire Fox's superior product, IE's market share could not be impeded upon to raise any alarm over at microsoft.

This is Google's attempt to eventually saturate the public with reasons to switch to chrome and eventually replace IE and microsoft as the leading browser.



The feud continues...What is everyone's opinion on Google's new Chrome browser?
This is a good question! I noticed that Chrome has come out, but I have yet to try it out. I am an avid Firefox user and I will probably not change. But, I am curious to see what others say.
I'm not really sure what their goal is.



I'm thinking that because they plan to make it open source, they may have plans to use it as some sort of standalone thin-client for ajax, flash and silverlight developers.



Not really sure.What is everyone's opinion on Google's new Chrome browser?
This release has nothing to do with browsers. This is an advanced attempt to grab the cloud OS monopoly.



And they're following right in M$ shoes as far as user privacy goes....



stick with firefox if you like your privacy.
I tried it, it seems ok, but I'm not using it till they fix the security issue, then all shall be jolly.



Right now websites can save files on your computer and run some progams, which is an issue for me.



But otherwise, it's got my thumbs up.What is everyone's opinion on Google's new Chrome browser?
ZOMG it stole my webz! and put a rootkit!!!!1111!



the police now are in my quadcore.



thanx googles!!!! JERKXS!!11`11
I tried it and wasn't impressed. I am sticking with FF.
in my view, its going good with chrome web browser...any way yhe source which i got depicts in broad manner.



I'm sure that it'd lead the world...
I was not able to run it after installing.If you install Google Chrome, you will see an error like “Application failed to initialize (0xc0000005).”. This is due to Symantec Endpoint

Configuration in ur machines. To workaround this problem, try the

following fix.



1. Right-click the shortcut for “Google Chrome” on your desktop and

goto “Properties”.

2. In the target field, append “--no-sandbox” and Save.



Try again. Google Chrome should start working for you.



Hope this will help if u r company PC is using Symantec End Protection.



try the following links for all other kinds of problems and fixes for Google Chrome.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-ch...



http://blogoscoped.com/forum/139142.html
Easy to use my ancient lap top can run it with no hangups which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment