Sunday, January 8, 2012

Latest Google Chrome not loading Facebook properly?

I'm using google chrome long time ago and it's working fine on facebook. Three days back it doesn't want to load facebook. It seems some apps are missing and it's not loading properly. I un-installed google chrome and re-installed using its latest version but it never solved the problem.





Note that only facebook is having problem on my browser|||Hmm that sounds weird. Maybe theres something wrong with youre facebook. I once had that problem with my facebook that I couldnt log in.


Right now I dont have any problems with my google chrome, I can log in, and out of facebook without any problem.|||Try Clearing out cookies and cachee and see if that helps if it doesint than try a different browser if that doesint work than its a error with facebook and you need to wait for them to fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment