Thursday, January 19, 2012

Google Chrome, New User?

Okay, a few questions. First off, the web address bar, I found out how to change the web page font and size, but how can I change the address bar font and size?



Also, where do I go for all the addons/apps, etc. Like firefox had? Themes and etc.



Lastly, this is laziness on my part, but I love the google page with a background, and the most visited tab page, but I use yahoo for my email.....SOooo...can I either find some way/addon/method to get a bar on the google home page with a link to my yahoo mail account? Or can I forward all of my yahoo mail to my google account?Google Chrome, New User?
http://www.google.com/Google Chrome, New User?
Tools %26gt; Extensions, then scroll to the bottom right and "get more extensions"



You need one of the paid yahoo mail accounts to forward the messages to Gmail. But Ymail will be added to your most used pages (chrome start up page) and you can pin it there by clicking the pin in the top right after hovering over it. That way you only have to click to get to the yahoo page.Google Chrome, New User?
1. You can't change that



2. Get extensions for Chrome here: https://chrome.google.com/extensions?hl=鈥?/a>



3. You can forward all your Yahoo emails to your Gmail account. Log onto your account and go to Settings in the top-right. Click the Accounts and Imports tab and then on the Import mail and contacts button.That'll get you set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment