Sunday, January 8, 2012

I wanted to try the Chrome browser. It is better my friends tell me.?

Faster and fewer viruses as they target IE because of the sheer number of IE users, I was told. So I downloaded Chrome. I could not see let, alone get tool bars: menu, Yahoo, Google etc.. where I put my apps. Does Chrome have tool bars? If so, how do I get them?|||First Delete ur first one, and go to http://www.google.com/chrome.then download it, After finishing it there will be a icon on ur desktop.


Next go to your google. It is easy if u make an account on google. ok now on the top left side there saying google in a bookmark, after that there is a plus sign,


ok if u want to Put yahoo apps or bookmarks go to yahoo.com there is a star beside url. click it and click the done button. After that click the plus sign the yahoo bookmarks will be tthere


or maybe there is a yahoo apps on google web store which u can find by clicking the plus sign .


thankyou


There is also a rench at left sidt up where u can change setting, or if u make one account go to google.com and there is a circle setting sign after ur name where u can manage the setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment