Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where is this website? (photo editor)?

This website lets you edit photos, there is a dial at the bottom that lets you choose between three categories and each category has a bunch of different effects you can scroll through, the most notable part of the UI is the photo you are editing is displayed in a little chemical tray like photographers use when developing a picture. Anyone know what website this is? I can't find a good enough replacement for it and can't find it on google either :/



A while ago I started using a website for editing my photos, I randomly came across it in google chrome apps, even though it's not really an app it was just a link to the website, I loved the site but never paid attention to the URL since it was a bookmark... I got a new computer and stupid google apps aren't saved in the cloud but on each pc so this new computer doesn't have the old apps on it....Where is this website? (photo editor)?
Check the CNET website for a lists of APPS.
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment