Thursday, January 19, 2012

I cant access an app on facebook, alll i see is connection time out?

What should i do? I used Firefox and it always looks like that, on google chrome its always webpage unavailable and there is an error 118 i guess that was there... Help help! The apps is okay with other user but me....I cant access an app on facebook, alll i see is connection time out?
means.your internet connection is sux..I cant access an app on facebook, alll i see is connection time out?
It Could be your Internet Browser Try a Different Browser if the problem Continues Try Clearing cookies and cachee and Check to See if you have a Filter Turned on if you do make sure facebook is allowed if all is to fail contact facebook and find out whats going onI cant access an app on facebook, alll i see is connection time out?
Try Safari

No comments:

Post a Comment