Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chrome error 103; firefox/IE not working either; other apps are?

my HP dv6-3013NR is out of the blue(or so it appears) giving me error 103 from chrome, internet explorer won't run, and firefox 4 crashes at every execution. I apologize for the lack of details in my question but I'll be glad to answer any questions left in the air if it will help. All my other apps such as google talk and rainmeter are working and all other devices seem to be running well on my wifi. I've tried the laptop on other WIFI networks with nothing different. Any ideas on how I could fix this?|||This error occurs when your computer or router is not able to find the internet connection. This error usually results by fault in the settings of the modem/router, and is the most popular error on DLink Modems and Routers.





1.Try “https” instead of “http” in the URLs.





2.Make sure your router or modem is configured correctly and your firewall is not blocking your internet connections.





3.Reset your modem or router, and reconfigure it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment