Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do I undo the most recent Google Chrome Update?

I don't like the new look for the "New Tab" page. I don't use apps, and I don't use the "Most Visited" section. I only use the "Recently Closed Tabs" section, which has been inconveniently minimized to the bottom-right corner.





How can I fix this?|||The easiest way is to uninstall the current Google Chrome version and then install the older version. There are 2 easy methods. Option 1, you uninstall Chrome and then use system restore to restore your computer to a previous state where the old version existed. Option 2, you uninstall the current version. Next, you download and install an older version of Chrome. The website Filehippo has all of the previous versions of Chrome (http://www.filehippo.com/download_google鈥?/a> Choose the version you want and download it off their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment