Sunday, January 8, 2012

My new tab page on google chrome is all messed up with view of apps, theme, etc.?

My friend and I were fighting over who had the mouse and i guess we clicked something and it messed up the view of my new tab page. The background theme image is all zoomed in and the number of columns of apps got messed up. There are only three now when I used to have around five. Is it like this for everyone because I saw some people complaining about the new tab page format, but there is also the chance the i did some thing wrong :( HELP!!!!!!!!!!!|||This is why you don't play around with hard ware like that, it messes things up.


Uninstall Chrome, then install again|||click on the wrench and go to tools and then extensions click on update your extensions and then click on remove the ask extension { search toolbar ] remove it completely. if this dose not work you could also try to go to the web store and simply install a new app. but the first thing i mentioned worked for me and it also brought up my theme in the new tab page as well which was also not responding.that page was blank. until now !

No comments:

Post a Comment