Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why our my Google Chrome apps gone?

If you have Google Chrome, you know that when you press the little plus button at the top of the page, a new tab/window appears and all your apps and extensions are on that page. and you can just click the app icon instead of typing the word in on google. The apps are more convenient. but I downloaded Frostwire one time, and after I went on Google Chrome. I clicked the new tab and the whole page was blank. nothing but blank. my apps and extensions and stuff was/are gone. I dont know what happened. Maybe Frostwire had something to do with it? So I tried shutting my computer down, and re installing the apps, but nothing is working. Help? ): here's what the page looks like:





http://oi55.tinypic.com/28gs4th.jpg





it is completely blank.|||There are many apps or plugin that are freely installed with Google Chrome, what I would do it remove chrome and start over and do not use the plugin Frostwire. Just get the apps directly with Chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment