Sunday, January 8, 2012

Google Chrome won't let me use Apps on Facebook or play you tube videos?

And it supposedly doesn't require Windows Media Player, so i can't find a plug in or something to substitute it. Also every single time i need to delete, it backspaces my page instead of deleting my words..............why is it like this? How to I set it up to not do that, and how can I make it to where I can see videos on you tube?|||For videos, make sure you have an 'activeX' add-on called 'flash player'.


Use google to search for flash player (I think it's from Adobe) and download it.


As for the page deleting thing....no idea. Maybe hitting the backspace key causes a page back action. Try highlighting the word or letters and use the delete key.|||i know i had tha problem before it don't work i believe it just faster internet

No comments:

Post a Comment