Sunday, January 1, 2012

Help! I just updated my Google Chrome and then, my whole apps and extensions were gone! what should I do?

I just happened to update my Google Chrome to 12.0.742.112 and when I relaunched, my whole app collection and extensions vanished. How would I get them back? If I ever get them back, will the things that I did on those app will still be there, too?





I....I...i don't know what to do :'(|||Don't worry, the updated chrome is just not compatible with the OLD apps and extensions, just wait till the app and extension owners make them compatible with the new version.|||if you update chrome, your extensions will be gone. you have to reinstall them|||dont use chrome, my advise anyway.....bet i get thumbs down 4 this one|||chrome is very good but dont use that type of higher virsion it is nothing . use 9.0.570.1 it much much much better then your 12.0.742.112.

No comments:

Post a Comment