Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do you unistall 'apps' on google chrome?

I installed a facebook chat up which brought it back to the old facebook chat, which worked fine but now constantly messes up and I want to get rid of it! How do I do this and I'm a div when it comes to this kinda thing so can you tell me simply?





Thanks!|||To uninstall the extension click on Settings(the wrench in the top right corner)%26gt;Tools%26gt;Extensions. It will open up a new tab, find the facebook chat that you installed and click uninstall. If it doesn't show up in the list, then check to see if there's an app on the new tab page. If so, you can right click and click uninstall.





Quick Tip: If it show up on your new tab page, its an app. If it shows up next to your omnibox(url bar) then its an Extension. If you cant see it at all, than its also an extension.

No comments:

Post a Comment