Sunday, January 1, 2012

My facebook apps have not loaded for a week now, just uninstalled google chrome and reinstalling. help!!?

I have uninstalled and currently reinstalling google chrome. Firefox is the same way, apps will not load. Everything else is working fine on my laptop, and the only trouble is my facebook games. I have run virus scans, and everything is fine. Someone please help me!!!|||Hi Elizabeth



Have you tried updating Java and Flash?

Go here and verify you have an up to date java installed.



http://www.java.com/en/download/installe鈥?/a>



Go here to check your Flash Version:



http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/abou鈥?/a>

=======================================鈥?br>
If you are up to date try flushing your dnscache by following these instructions

Click Start %26gt; Run IIf your on Vista or Windows 7 search for Run)

Type cmd and hit Enter

Once the console opens type ipconfig /flushdns

Then type ipconfig /renew

Close the Window and retry

No comments:

Post a Comment